When I bought my car from Lee Summit Dodge Ram Jeep Chrystler, I was told they would put on my license plates.I was stopped by a highway patrol officer and told I needed a front license plate on my car.

When I called the jeep dealer service department the service man told me it would be 39.00 dollars for a plate holder. No company that I know sales a car to someone with out the license plates holders. I went to Benton Tire in Warsaw and they told me they could not put a license plate on my car because the air bags are in the front and they did not want to drill. There was a special holder for it that should have been put on by the dealer.

If there was a problem as Benton county tire in Warsaw stated, they should have told us. It is a law in Mo. to have a front plate. NS THEY KNOW THAT.

This dealer Should have put the plate holder on the car when I bought the car as stated by them.When I bought the car it was bad enough that they charged me a extra 500.00 because I wanted a blue car instead of a red car.

Review about: 2017 Jeep Cherokee Car.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Lees Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram?

Comments